by Jon of http://elexismonroe.thumblogger.com/
1. Can you tell us a little about your background ?
Well, I was raised all over growing up, mainly the Northwest, south and Midwest. I went to college, and shortly thereafter, fell into nude modeling, and from there progressed into the adult film industry fairly quickly.
2. What do you like about nude modeling? What was it like modeling when you were pregnant?
I feel sexually empowered when I model/film. I think that it’s an incredible feeling for a man or woman to get in touch with themselves sexually and let others enjoy that part of them. The same holds true for modeling while pregnant – it made me feel incredibly sexy.
3. Is it difficult juggling between being a mother and what must be a very busy schedule?
Everyone has scheduling issues. Being a mother is very rewarding, and I love the fact that my children will grow up knowing that their mother worked very hard for them, and that will instill a great work ethic in them, as well.
4. Why did you decide to have a boob job? There are some directors such as Belladonna who refuse to use models that have had them. What do you think of this?
I decided to have a boob job, for a couple reasons, namely because I love big boobs, and I wanted bigger ones. I also wanted to ensure that they would not sag as much as I got older. I completely understand if a director does not want to use a model that has them – that’s their choice. Augmented breasts are not for everyone.
5. How did you discover your bisexuality?
Just like any other girl does probably. I knew from a very early age that I was attracted to other girls, and one day I decided to try it out and see what it was like. It was amazing, and I absolutely love everything about being with a woman.
6. What do you remember about your scene with Dia Zerva in Girlfriends Films Lesbian Seductions 26?
That we sat on set for a really long time and took a nap laying next to each other. It was an awesome scene – Dia is a very beautiful woman, and I enjoyed being with her sexually.
7. What other work have you done with Dia and why do you like working with her?
Like I said above, she is a very beautiful woman, and sexually very open and fun.
8. Ariel X on her blog wrote that you had great oral skills and it was a scene that she didn’t want to end. What do you remember about your scene with her in Lesbian Triangles 15?
Ariel was amazing to work with – she’s incredibly sensual and erotic, and we had a blast together. Her pussy tastes delicious too. I would love to do another scene with her.
9. You worked with Sinn Sage on her site Spank Sinn. What did you like about spanking Sinn?
She LOVES being spanked! A lot of girls pretend to like that kind of stuff, not her. She’s also just downright fucking hot, and incredibly sensual and sexual. I can’t wait to have her on my site again!!!
10. What did it feel like to be chosen as a contract girl for such an important company as Digital Playground in your first year in the industry?
I love being with Digital Playground – being in the industry for 3 years as a freelance performer has taught me a lot, and I’ve had a chance to grow my career as well as my production company, and signing with them was the ultimate in taking my career to the next huge level! They treat their girls so well.
11. What are the differences for you of being on set with Girlfriends Films and being on set with Digital Playground?
Every porn set is slightly different – and they all are great in different ways. I love being on a DP set because they are so focused on making the highest quality porn on the market – I always feel like I’m making an incredible product for my fans.
12. What was it like working with Manuel Ferrara? He’s supposed to speak in French when he makes love? Did he do this with you?
Manuel is without a doubt, one of the top male performers in the industry. We have incredible chemistry, and yes, he does speak in French. He’s an incredible love maker, as well as a great, fun guy!
13. Would you say you have the same professional approach to the adult industry as your fellow performer Sasha Gray and would you also like to crossover into mainstream films ?
I am very professional when it comes to my job, and I am a business woman first and foremost. I definitely am planning on crossing over into mainstream films. One of the main goals of mine is to break down the stereotypes about the adult industry and bring it more into the acceptance of the American society.
14. What’s the next release from Digital Playground that you’ll be appearing in? Can you tell us a little about it?
My next release is Jack’s POV 16, which streets on May 11th. I’m very excited – it’s my first POV release from Digital Playground, and I think my fans are really going to enjoy seeing me in that light. Visit www.digitalplayground.com to view the trailer and to pre order.
15. What for you constitutes an open and healthy sex life?
I think people should always keep themselves open sexually, and if they have a partner, honesty is the most important thing. Don’t say what you think your partner needs to hear – be honest about your needs and wants. If they are the right fit for you, it will make your relationship so much better. I also encourage people to try everything at least once. If you don’t like it, at least you know, and if you enjoy it, then you’ve added something new to your sexual repertoire.
16. You describe yourself as a reality porn star. What do you mean by this?
When I got into the adult industry, I saw a vast need for porn stars that were multi dimensional. Of course, adult actresses are a fantasy,
but I believe that people who view porn desire stars that they can relate to as well. Stars that let them into the personal aspects of their life. My site, www.ravenalexis.com, contains a tremendous amount of Behind the Scenes content, daily video blogs, and my fans get such
a great look into my life. I think that people love that – they want to know all the things that go on.
17. Can you tell us a little about what people can see on your 2 sites?
www.ravensplayhouse.com was created when I was first in the industry – it contains only solo content. The very fresh faced, innocent thing.
www.ravenalexis.com is my XXX site that I am constantly working on and putting my heart and soul into. It contains all of the behind the scenes content, video blogs, contests, etc.
18. What are the best and the most difficult things about being your own producer?
The best thing is obviously being able to make what I think is erotic, sexy, and kinky. The hardest part is making sure that I retain perspective – I rely on my friends and fellow business people to advise me in that department. I have a great team that I rely on.
19. What do you like to read and what are you reading at the moment?
I mostly read non fiction, autobiographies, and biographies. Currently I’m reading “The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks” – a fascinating read.
20 .Where can people find you on the web?
Check out my latest releases from Digital Playground – “No Love Lost”, “Desires”, “Fly Girls”, and “Jack’s POV 16”, which comes out on May 11th.